Windows Didapi Setup Guide
1. Right click 'setup'
2. Select 'Run as Administrator'
3. Check the TWAIN Source Capture box and the ProSensor USB Driver box and click Next >
4. Select no on the TWAIN license file pop up
5. Unselect the 'read me' box and click Finish
6. Select 'No, I will restart my computer later.' and click OK to finish installation.
7. Open the file path below and open 'DidapiConfig'
8. Select your unit
9. Go to 'network settings' and add your unit's IP
10. Restart your PC, calibrate, and installation is complete!